Patient Safety Protocol
As we navigate this new normal together, please be advised that in order to comply with Provincial Health Regulations and restrictions imposed by my Liability Insurance carrier, your next visit will be a bit different. We all have a role to play in making your visit as safe as possible.
- You will be emailed a mandatory health survey the day before your appointment. This must be completed the day before your appointment or your appointment will be cancelled. Unfortunately, same-day bookings or last-minute switching of appointments to other family members/friends or cannot be accommodated as 24-hour health screening is required.
- The door will be locked until 5 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive early, please wait in your car. No one will be allowed to loiter in the waiting area, so please arrive solo where possible.
- Please use the hand sanitizer by the door immediately upon arrival. Please put on a mask if you have not worn one to the clinic.
- Masks must be worn at all times while at the clinic, no exceptions. You are welcome to wear your own clean mask. Disposable masks will be available on the table by the door and can be purchased for $1.00.
- You will be asked to sign a to sign a consent and liability waiver with respect to COVID-19 prior to every treatment.
- A clean plastic bin will be available in the treatment room for your clothing and personal belongings. Please use this instead of the hooks.
- Please use credit/debit and tap when possible. Receipts will be emailed, not printed.
- Bottled water will be available instead of reusable cups. If you are thirsty please help yourself and take the bottle home with you.
- All high touch surfaces (such as door knobs, pin pads, massage table, face cradle, faucets, toilet, etc.) will be thoroughly sanitized between patients. Extra table cleaning wipes and Lysol wipes are available in the treatment room if you want to sanitize any surface yourself.
Most importantly, please stay home if you are unwell. Cancellation fees will be waived as long as you call/email before your appointment to let me know. No shows will be charged the full treatment fee.
We are in a time of great uncertainty. While every precaution is being taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 during your visit, there is a degree of risk in receiving Massage Therapy as physical distancing is impossible in the treatment room. I respect everyone’s personal decisions with respect to this risk and understand that returning to treatment may not be appropriate for all people at this time.